Trusting your gut isn’t limited to the big decisions in life. It permeates our daily lives.
- What to eat.
- Whether to swim in the sea if the current feels too intense.
- Deciding to exercise or take a rest because you don’t feel 100%.
- Which books to read.
- Who to trust and who stay away from.
- When to leave and when to stay.
- When to be quiet and listen.
Trusting your gut is all about the micro moves we make during the day.
The more you listen to yourself, the closer you get to who you are.